Revision, Refund & Cancellation Policy
Updated: Sept. 29, 2020.
Thank you for doing business on chimelanick.com.
Please read this Refund Policy carefully before purchasing, accessing or using any of our Courses, Programs, Products and Services. This is the Revision and Refund Policy of Chimelanick.com.
Writing, Proofreading & Editing Services
My purpose is to be well-known for providing high-quality writing and proofreading/editing assistance to businesses/clients all over the world. I understand that every customer and each order is of immense importance. Therefore, my chief objective is to grow the scope of my writing and editing services and try hard to convert every new customer into a happy returning and loyal client. This is why I deliberately focus on customer satisfaction and this Revision and Money Back Guarantee Policy reflects it.
If the quality of your custom document or copy does not meet the quality standard you ordered for, you can contact me and request for revisions. Your document will be revised free of charge and on urgent basis if it meets the following conditions:
Instructions: Revision instructions should not be in conflict with the original instructions you provided us while placing the order. Any change in the original instructions will be considered as a new order or rewrite (depending upon the changes) and it will be charged according to our regular pricing.
Deadline: Revision requests are entertained within 10 days of order submission. If you require changes in your document after this time frame, you will have to place a new order for editing/rewriting.
Money-Back Guarantee (Writing, Proofreading & Editing Services)
I value your trust and investment in my writing/editing/proofreading services and therefore provide Money Back Guarantee in case of the following conditions:
- If you place an order for urgent writing, editing and/or proofreading help with 2 days or less guaranteed service, then there will be no refund processed.
- Please ensure that you provide all the requirements for better and quality services. If there are inadequate requirements, your request will not be entertained for the refund process of unsatisfying service closure.
- If you are not fully satisfied with your final document, you may place a request for Free Revision. Alternatively, you can request a refund if you can provide us with strong reasons to support your claims against the work provided to you within 14 days of order submission. You can send us your version of the document/copy (which should be a unique document/copy) as proof that my work didn’t fulfil your requirements. After you provide this evidence, up to 100% of the payment could be refunded. Please note that once you demand a refund, the document submitted to you will be published online as a portfolio sample or for educational/selling purposes.
- You can demand a refund if you receive your document after its deadline without any prior deadline extension requests from me.
- If I am unable to start/complete your order/document, you will receive a full refund.
For our digital documents, downloadable, audio files, e-books and pdf guides, we do not offer refunds since it’s not a“returnable” item and is delivered all at once as soon as you purchase it.
One-on-One Online Live Coaching/Training/Appointment
For one-on-one online live coaching, we do not offer refunds.
- A student is not entitled to a refund if the student did not complete the class/course.
- A student that joins the class/course on flexible payment terms/ discount forfeits the right to a refund.
- A student that has an outstanding payment is not qualified for a refund.
- A student forfeits the right for a refund once the student downloads any of our class/course materials.
Online (Group) Classes
Because we reserve one of the limited spots inside our online classes when you purchase a spot, we will charge a cancellation fee equal to half your deposit if you cancel within 24 hours before the start of the class.
If you’re unable to attend some of the live classes/coaching, don’t worry, replays will be available/posted in your program dashboard/platform. You keep lifetime access to the materials in your dashboard/platform.
A student here is referred to any person that purchase, access or use any of our online courses
Generally, online training course orders are NOT eligible for a refund, cancellation. We MAY approve a refund/cancellation request provided the Student meets the following requirements:
- The Student MUST notify us of their desire for a refund or cancellation IN WRITING within 24-hours of placing the online order. Requests MUST be sent via email (VERBAL requests are NOT accepted) to following address: email@example.com AND;
- The Student must NOT HAVE EXCEEDED the MAXIMUM training TIME ALLOWED for ANY online course:
- Courses with a TOTAL course time of 20 minutes to 45 minutes: 5 minutes MAXIMUM
- Courses with a TOTAL course time of 45 minutes to 2-hours: 10 minutes MAXIMUM
- Courses with a TOTAL course time of 2-hours to 5-hours: 20 minutes MAXIMUM
- Courses with a TOTAL course time of 5-Hours or more: 30 minutes MAXIMUM
We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.
All refunds will be made in electronic medium; there’s no provision of a cash refund. The refunds will be placed either in your PayPal wallet/Payoneer or your bank account, it totally depends on you.
To submit a proper refund request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will need to know which product you purchased and at what price. Thank you.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
By email: email@example.com